Bordeaux Wine Festival Liverpool
Winner of NOEA Award’s Best New Event, Bordeaux Wine Festival Liverpool is back! Transport yourself to a waterfront paradise, with world-class wine and delicious food on Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront.
What’s in my Taste Pass?
Buy your Taste Pass to the Bordeaux Wine Festival for just £21.50 and enjoy:
- 8 Tastings*
- Your own Souvenir Wine Glass & Case
- Celebrity Chef Demonstrations
- Bordeaux Wine School Workshop
- Live Music, Arts, Culture & More at River Festival Liverpool
*Tastings are served in 50ml as standard
8 Tastings of Bordeaux Wine
Choose from hundreds of different wines to sample, discover something different with Bordeaux’s crisp rosés & sparkling whites and a range of Bordeaux’s world famous reds.
Visit our 8 wine pavilions including:
- Bordeaux & Bordeaux Supérieur
- Bordeaux Rosés, Bordeaux Dry Whites and Sparkling wines
- Saint-Emilion – Pomerol – Fronsac
- Côtes de Bordeaux
- Sweet Bordeaux
- Graves – Sauternes
- Every Bordeaux UK Selection
Souvenir Wine Glass & Case
Fill your Bordeaux Wine Festival Liverpool glass at our 8 pavilions and take home your glass full of new discoveries in your new souvenir case.
Celebrity Chef Food Demo Workshops
Pair your wine with mouth-watering food, curated by Liverpool’s own acclaimed chef, Paul Askew. Chef-Patron of The Art School Restaurant has created a programme featuring cookery masterclasses from some of the UK’s most sought-after names in the food industry.
Paul will be hosting demonstrations along with:
- Ellis Barrie (Marram Grass & Finalist of BBC’s Great British Menu 2018)
- Tom Parker (The Whiteswan at Fence & Michelin Star Holder)
- Nigel Haworth (Northcote, Michelin Star Holder & Winner of BBC’s Great British Menu 2009)
- Tom Brown (Outlaw’s at The Capital & BBC’s Great British Menu 2017)
Bordeaux Wine School Workshop
Learn from the experts, wine is educational. The Bordeaux Wine School offers novices, wine enthusiasts, or the simply curious, an insight into the secrets of success to Bordeaux’s vineyards. Know your Merlot from your Malbec, learn how to pair your dinner and to describe the sensations of tasting.
Entertainment & Much more…
Part of River Festival Liverpool 2019, an exciting programme of live music, arts & culture through Liverpool’s maritime heritage, this family-friendly festival will take place along the waterfront at the same time. There will also be several food outlets on site, including pizza and street food.